Excellence in Talent Management
CompliStaff is a full-service staffing and recruitment firm that provides cost-effective and practical solutions to the staffing challenges that confront its clients daily. Our goal is to save you time and money by consistently identifying quality candidates for your staffing needs on your timetable.
CompliStaff recruiters use a proprietary human resources methodology to consistently deliver qualified contingent, temporary and direct-hire staffing talent. Every CompliStaff recruiter is an industry specialist committed to the highest performance standards in the staffing industry.
- conducting each transaction with a commitment toward honesty and integrity
- maintaining a proprietary database of over 41,000 industry-relevant candidates at all levels of seniority
- providing a diverse selection of quality candidates
- upholding the letter and spirit of the law regarding equal opportunity for all
Evaluating resumes submitted online is time-consuming and monotonous. The sheer volume of responses to Internet job postings can be overwhelming and job seekers often present themselves for consideration even when they are not qualified. Identifying and matching talent to jobs is an acquired skill. CompliStaff recruiters are specialists at sourcing the best talent and presenting that talent based upon specific criteria thus saving our clients valuable time and money when filling open positions.
We recognize the Internet as a valued resource for recruitment, however, the best talent may not be looking for a new job. Top talent is happily and gainfully employed. You will not find their resumes posted to job boards nor are they answering job postings. Yes, they are happily employed – until they are actively presented with a career enhancing opportunity. This is where CompliStaff's recruiters shine, presenting "A-level" talent when others cannot.Best Recruiting Practices
In addition to finding candidates with great resumes, our recruiters evaluate each one for:
- quality of skills and talents
- goals that mirror the client’s needs
- cultural fit
- long-term employment intentions, or a commitment to completing
each temporary assignment as agreed